Phone: 972-838-4488 - 2530 Miller Road, Melissa, Texas 75454 - Info@bellcoprecisionmfg.com
Bellco Precision Mfg. Inc. is a Quality and Customer Service oriented company that is competitive in prices and J.I.T scheduling who has built a reputation of excellence in precision machining, high quality components, specialized in close tolerance products for a vast array of industries. Contact us today, we want to be your precision CNC manufacturing partner. We have a wide variety of Precision Multi-Axis CNC Milling, Turning and lathe equipment. We also have excellent variety of finish coating partners to provide you with the perfect finish. We use GibbsCAM® state-of-the-art Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) system for our NC programming.
Bellco Precision Mfg. Inc. was formed in 1988 with the goal of creating a stellar 9000 sqft custom machine shop in Texas. This goal is achieved by producing the best quality service and components, with the highest quality people. Continued expansion within the metal working Industries are the long term goal of Bellco Precision Mfg. Inc., and most importantly the goals of the customers. We are an active member of the North Texas Chapter of the National Tooling and Machining Association and share their goals and vision.
Our Mission is to provide on time cost effective solutions to our partners.
Values: To instill trust, respect and preserve confidentiality with our customers.
Quality: Assume timely, accurate and complete service leading to customer satisfaction.
Teamwork: Cooperating to achieve a common goal, goodwill and group participation.
Professionalism: Building standards of excellence in all phases.
Courtesy: Respect for differing opinions and points of view.
· Femco HL-55S C.N.C. Lathe 15" Chuck Diameter, 4.53 " Bar capacity, 24 X 42 turning capacity.
· 3x Femco Durga 25E C.N.C Lathes With, 2"Capacity Bar Feed. 8" Chucks and 23" Maximum Turn Length and 24" Between Centers.
· 2-S22 Collets Systems.( Interchangeable Between All 3 Machines). 2-5C Collets systems (Interchangeable between All 3 Machines).
· Mazak Quick Turn 20. 10" Chuck Maximum. 2.44" Bar Capacity. 18" between centers.
· Hardinge Cobra 42. C.N.C Lathe with 1.75” Capacity Bar Feed and C16 Collets System.
· Femco FV-40 Machining Center Table Travel 43 X 22 X 25 Magazine Capacity 24 Tools, With A SMW Indexer With Interface.
· Haas VF-1 Machining Center Table Travel 20 x 16 x 20 Magazine Capacity 24 Tools with 5-C Indexer and Rotary Table.
· Haas VF-4 Machining Center Table Travel 50 x25 x 20 Magazine Capacity 24 Tools with 5-C Indexer and Rotary Table. High speed tool change and high speed spindle, 12,000 RPM.
· Hass SL30 Turning Center 10" Chuck 3" bar Capacity, Fully Programmable Tailstock and 30" Between Centers.
· Acer Ultima II Series 3 axis C.N.C. 3VKH Mill 29 x 15 x 4 travel.
· 2x Bridgeport style mills with readouts.
· Amada fully automatic saw, 10" capacity.
· Accurate center-less grinder.
· 2x Fortune Manual Lathe 16 x 40 with readouts.
· Goodway Manual lathe 14 x 33 with readouts.
· Boyar Schultz Surface Grinder.
· Sunnen Honing Machine.
· Mitsubishi fork lift 5000 lb.
· Trin-Mac Mac-Blast Glass Bead 36" x 24".
· Air Compressors.
· Accupro Rockwell Hardness Tester.
· Grieve Electric Heat Treat Oven.
· Blue M Electric Heat Treat Oven.
· Espana A.R.5E Tool and Cutter Grinder.
· Oxy-Acetylene Welding Equipment.
· Miller Syncrowave 250DX / 350 LK Heli-Arc Welder.
· Hastelloy C 22
· Hastelloy C276
· Hastelloy B
· Hastelloy C
· Monel 400
· Monel K500
· Nitronic 50
· Alloy 20
· Stellitte alloy 6B
· Inconel 718
· Inconel 925
· Tool Steels